Mon, Jul 04|
GRJC - Kentwood 4th of July Parade
6/28 UPDATE Meet Up Location: Meet by the Biggby at 44th & Breton (4450 Breton Rd SE, Kentwood 49508). It's in the strip mall on the South East Corner. PLEASE BE THERE BY 7:50am (see below for more info)
Time & Location
Jul 04, 2022, 7:50 AM
Kentwood, Kentwood, MI, USA
About the Event
We will be participating in the Kentwood 4th of July parade again this year. The parade will be leaving Crestwood MS at 9:30 am, and the parade route is appx 1.3 miles long. You are encouraged to decorate our Jeeps for the 4th of July. If you'd like to pass out candy, you need to have someone walking to do it, you can not throw it from the vehicle
MEETUP LOCATION: The City of Kentwood asked that we meet offsite and arrive to the staging area together. We will be meeting by the Biggby at 44th and Breton Rd (4450 Breton Rd SE, Kentwood 49508). It's in the strip mall on the South East Corner.
PLEASE BE THERE BY 7:50am & THEN WE WILL DRIVE OVER TO THE PARADE LINE UP TOGETHER.
This is a ticketed event - Please remember to to register and to check in when you arrive, to earn your ticket for the members only picnic at the end of the year.
We are also opening this event up to everyone in our FB group.
Here are the City of Kentwood Rules we must follow:
- HAVE FUN! IT’S A PARADE! Woohoo!
- IF YOU ARE PASSING ITEMS OUT TO SPECTATORS, please have walkers hand items directly to spectators or throw onto the sidewalk. Do not throw items into the street from moving vehicles. We do not want kids running into the street.
- NO STOPPING. Once the parade starts, you need to keep going until it’s over.
- KEEP THE PACE. Prevent large gaps in the parade by following the pace set by the group in front of you.
- HELMETS MUST BE WORN by bikers, cyclists, rollerbladers, etc.
- If you are caught not following the parade rules, you will not be invited back.
*** GRJC Disclaimer - Participation in any GRJC posted event, is at your own risk. GRJC is not responsible for any injury or damage to vehicles. Also, any attendee to a GRJC event may be asked to leave if their behavior does not meet our family or safety standards.
Kentwood 4th of July Parade